You may obtain HUSD Student Records directly through our District Office, please contact our office to schedule a pick-up or to request records by e-mail or mail.
Transcript, Education Verification, and other Student Records Requests are being accepted via email, regular USPS mail, and in-person at our District Office.
Please ensure that you contact our office ahead of time to schedule a transcript or student records pick-up, this way, the process is faster and more efficient. Scheduling a pick-up is preferred but drop-ins are welcome.
At this time, the first 2 requested transcripts are free of charge. Effective July 2022, there will be a $3.00 charge for each official transcript.
*Our office accepts cash, money orders, and checks.*
For All requests, please include:
- A scanned copy of Valid driver's license or valid government-issued ID
- What records are being requested (transcript, report card, immunizations, etc.)
- How the records are to be sent (Email, USPS, or Scheduled In-Person Pick-Up)
- A contact email and/or phone number so we can contact you if there are any questions
- Student's Information:
- Student's full name (name used while enrolled at HUSD)
- Date of Birth
- Year of Graduation (or last enrollment)
- Name of School last attended
*Email is the fastest way to request/receive records*
Mail: Hayward Unified School District
Attention: Student Records, Level D
24411 Amador St, P.O. Box 5000
Hayward, CA 94544-5000
Note: When a student is over 18 years of age, no person other than the student may receive their records, including education verification, without the adult student's written authorization.
The district has five business days to provide the transcript or records pursuant to Section 49069 of the California Ed Code.
If you have any questions, please email Jennifer Valdivia, the District Student Records Clerk. For the fastest response, please email her at email@example.com or you can leave a voicemail at Student Records at (510) 784-2600 Ext. 72626