Skip To Main Content

Uniform Complaints


UCP complaints can be filed by completing the Uniform Complaint form or sending it as a separate email or letter and returning it to a Uniform Complaints Coordinator:

Kim Watts
Staff Related

Peter Wilson
Non-Staff Related

If you see something, PLEASE say something

How to submit a Uniform Complaint

Uniform Complaints or Title IX Complaints do not have to be on an official complaint form. They can be sent via email or in letter form to the District.

For any complaints about textbooks, facilities, or incorrect assignments please complete a William's Complaint Form.