California law requires all employers of 5 or more employees to provide 1 hour of sexual harassment and abusive conduct prevention training to non-supervisory employees and 2 hours of sexual harassment and abusive conduct prevention training to supervisors and managers once every two years. The law requires the training to include practical examples of harassment based on gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.
This is a copy of the training that HUSD staff receive from Hour Zero:
Online training is completed by all employees at the start of the school year and will be required of all new hires during the school year.
- Hour-Zero Sexual Harassment Abusive Conduct Training
- Title IX Coordinator Level I
- Title IX Civil Rights Investigator Level I
- Title IX Coordinator & Administration Level II
- Civil Rights Investigator II
- Title IX Investigator Training Title IX Consult LLC
- HUSD UCP/Sexual Harassment/Abusive Conduct Training 2020-2021
- Supporting Trans and Non-Binary
- Civil Rights Investigator III
- Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Level III
- HUSD UCP/Sexual Harassment/Abusive Conduct Training 2022-2023