Skip To Main Content

Student Work Permit

CWA offices represent the HUSD concerning work permit regulations, collaborates with high school career technicians concerning work permit questions, and provide work permits to students attending private, charter, and other programs.  

A Request for Work Permit (Form B1-1) must be completed by the student, school, and employer. HUSD students can get their work permits at the high schools. 


  • Students must have a job lined up before asking for a work permit application.
  • The student must have at least a 2.0 GPA “Grade Point Average” or approval from their school principal if lower than 2.00 for permit approval. A copy of the report card is required.