Multilingual Learner Master Plan
The Multilingual Learner Master Plan, approved by the HUSD Board of Trustees in June of 2023, guides the district's programs and services for our Multilingual Learners. The Plan was developed in conjunction with educational partners including parents, teachers, administrators, support staff, and community members.
ML Master Plan Highlights
- Comprehensive ML program descriptions, including expected growth targets
- Detailed processes for identifying and assessing Multilingual Learners
- Descriptions of Designated English Language Development (ELD) and Integrated ELD, along with Second Language Development in a dual language setting
- The district's commitment to family and community engagement opportunities
- Program evaluation, including local and state accountability measures
Click on the images below to download the full versions of the Plan, in English or Spanish.