COVID-19 Response Team for Staff
Tested Positive for COVID? What should I do now?
- Please complete and submit the required COVID-19 Positive Result Form as soon as possible.
- Once received by the CRT team, you and your supervisor will be sent an email with additional instructions including your return to work date and date through which you will need to continue to mask.
- Please make sure to log your absences into Frontline.
- Persons infected within the prior 30 days do not need to be tested, quarantined, or excluded from work unless symptoms develop.
- Recommended Actions:
Test within 3-5 days after last exposure.
Wear a well-fitting mask around others for a total of 10 days, especially in indoor settings and when near those at higher risk for severe COVID-19 disease (see masking section below for additional information).
If symptoms develop, test, and if test result is positive then submit the required COVID-19 Positive Result Form and follow isolation recommendations.
Return To Work
- Retesting is not required.
- As long as your symptoms have improved greatly and you have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of medication, you can return to work on the day the CRT team identified in the email to you and your supervisor.
- Please continue to wear a well fitting mask until the date the CRT team identified in the email to you and your supervisor.
Please contact the COVID-19 Response Team (CRT) at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding COVID-19.
Proof of Vaccination
Please complete and submit your COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Form here.