California Assessment of Student Performance & Progress (CAASPP)
The CAASPP Assessment window for Hayward Unified has ended.
Introduction to CERS for Test Coordinators and Administrators
This three-hour online training is designed for staff who have an LEA or site coordinator role in the Test Operations Management System and are responsible for managing access to CERS for other LEA staff members. The session will include opportunities for attendees to practice using various features of CERS. Topics covered include:
- an overview of CERS features, including administrator tools;
- how to access individual and group summative assessment results;
- key features available for viewing assessment results for ELA, mathematics, CAST, and ELPAC interim assessments;
- resources available to help provide support for staff who want to know more about CERS; and
- procedures for giving LEA staff the access they need to view student results.
Audience: Staff who have an LEA or site coordinator role in the Test Operations Management System and are responsible for managing access to CERS for other LEA staff members.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023, 1–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023, 8:30–11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 8:30–11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023, 1–4 p.m.
If you are unable to attend but would like to receive materials or a notice when the recording is posted, complete the July 2023 Intro to CERS for Coordinators and Administrators Materials and Recordings web form.