Assessment, Research, and Evaluation
We coordinate assessment, training, data reporting, research, and evaluation activities, which include:
- local, state, and federally mandated assessments
- generate and report data to and for the superintendent, principals, teachers, directors, school board, and community
- manage Illuminate as a data management system and reporting tool
- provide professional development in assessments and effective use of data
- support state & federal-mandated reporting projects
- approve and monitor internal and external public research projects
CAASPP AND ELPAC RESULTS (Spring, 2023)
CAASPP and ELPAC Student Score Reports for Spring 2023 are becoming available to parents by using the Infinite Campus Parent and Student Portals. These individual student Score Reports become available once the CAASPP/ELPAC exams are scored by the state testing system. As an example, an ELPAC assessment completed in February is currently available, whereas CAASPP SBAC for ELA and/or Math completed in late May may not yet be available.
For your convenience, you may also request a printed/mailed copy of your child's score report(s) by completing this online request form.
Are you interested in conducting research at Hayward Unified School District? Please complete the documents below and email them to Hector Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.