What is LCAP?
The Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) serves as the spending plan that accompanies the District's budget. The LCAP is a three-year plan that describes the goals, actions, services, and expenditures to support positive student outcomes that address state and local priorities.
What is LCFF?
The Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) replaces revenue limits and eliminates most categorical program funding formulas with the intent of allowing the local stakeholders to have significant discretion to make the decisions that best meets the needs of the students in the LEA.
LCAP Information Deck
- LCAP Charter Schools 2021
- LCAP HTOMS 2022-2023
- LCAP Presentation Slides (English)
- LCAP Presentation Slides (Spanish)
- LCAP Federal Addendum Introductions, Strategy and Alignment
- LCAP Federal Addendum, Title I, Part A
- LCAP Federal Addendum Title I, Part A, Educator Equity
- LCAP Federal Addendum Title II, Part A
- LCAP Federal Addendum Title III, Part A
- LCAP Federal Addendum, Title IV, Part A
2021 ESSER III Expenditure Plans
2021 Expanded Learning Opportunity
- 2021 Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan (English)
- 2021 Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan (Spanish)